I am currently in a full-time position as a Web Developer & Designer at Swiis International, the parent company of Swiis Foster Care, Swiis Foster Care Scotland and Swiis Healthcare.
- Monitoring user journeys and general website performance using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Designing and showcasing new layouts and designs via Adobe XD;
- Managing and optimising Google Ads and Bing Ads search campaigns;
- Improving website SEO: Keyword analysis, building backlinks, on-page optimisation, and monitoring changes via Google Search Console and Semrush;
- Digitalising previously print forms;
- Sending automated monthly website and monthly spend reports;
- Parsing emails and inputting results directly into Google Sheets via Zapier.
Automating training feedback
Foster carers regularly receive training to ensure they are best equipped for the challenges they may face.
Previously, collecting feedback for these sessions would involve handing out sheets for carers to fillout, collecting them back, then sending them to the training team who would then manually input the results into an Excel spreadsheet.
To streamline this, I recreated the forms on our website using the plugin Contact Form 7. When users submit these forms, they are emailed to Zapier where I set up parsing of the information, allowing Zapier to input the feedback directly into Google Sheets within seconds of the form being sent.